THIS SCHEME has now been superseded and upgraded to the Gigabit Voucher scheme so click here for the new scheme
BUT don’t worry we can still help so give us a call on 0118 321 9944 to find out how.
THIS SCHEME has now been superseded and upgraded to the Gigabit Voucher scheme so click here to see the new scheme
Get up to £3,000 towards your SuperFast Connection.
amatis is an official supplier for the government’s high speed connection Voucher Scheme. Under the scheme, businesses in 50+ ‘SuperConnected’ cities are invited to apply for a voucher worth between £100 and £3,000 towards the installation of a superfast (30Mb +) internet connection for your Business. Even if you already have broadband you may still be eligible for a free voucher to upgrade to a superfast connection.
Are you eligible?
The basic guidelines for eligibility for the scheme are below. Some cities have unique criteria, you can find more guidance on this at the DCMS website or contact one of our Account Managers on 0118 321 9944 who will be more than happy to help.
1) You must have registered office and trading address in one of the SuperConnected cities to be eligible for a voucher. Some of the cities have already started offering vouchers and some will join the scheme in the coming months.
2) You must be an SME (Small or Medium Enterprise), Charity or Social Enterprise
3) You must not have received more than approx. £120k in grants in the last three years
What are the benefits of upgrading your connection?
- Reduce capital expenditure on hardware and software by getting into cloud computing.
- Improve information sharing and provide a better customer experience.
- Introduce time and money saving applications and services, including IP voice, data storage, video streaming and HD videoconferencing.
- Allow people to work from home in exactly the same way as they do in the office (i.e. using exactly the same applications and accessing exactly the same systems and information).
- Increase the availability and reliability of your vital communications
What type of connectivity is available through the scheme?
Our Account Managers will work with you to ensure that we offer the most suitable solution for your Business. Among the services that can be provided as part of the scheme are as follows:
- Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC)
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
- Leased line
What do I do next?
Call 0118 321 9944 and ask for one of our Account Managers who will go through the available options with you. As most of the connectivity options and the pricing involved is centred around geographical location you’ll need the address where the connectivity is required and if applicable the telephone number that your current broadband is on. We’ll then provide you with a quote for our recommended services which will include details of how to claim your voucher. You will be under no obligation to go ahead with the order until you have recieved your voucher.