amatis Virtual Data Centre (VDC) solutions
amatis has invested very heavily in an enterprise-grade delivery infrastructure to ensure Virtual Data Centre customers benefit from consistently high performance and reliability. Based on a unique and industry-leading combination of Cisco UCS compute/networking and Tintri application-aware storage running a VMware virtualisation/virtualization environment, amatis is able to offer flexible and hugely scalable Virtual Data Centre solutions.
This, coupled with the fact that amatis owns two data centres and operates its own service provider core network with a full range of connectivity options available nationally, means organisations have all the elements to enable a private cloud infrastructure from a single provider.
For customers wishing to create and manage a dedicated VMware server farm off-site quickly and without the hassle of managing multiple suppliers, the amatis Virtual Data Centre offers a cost-effective solution. Once the VDC has been created, the customer is free to build and manage their own Virtual Machines in terms of operating systems, applications, and VMware Snapshots while amatis manages all of the underlying delivery platform including the VMware hypervisor layer.
amatis VDC solutions offer as standard
- Enterprise-grade VMware environment
- High availability (N+1) Cisco UCS compute infrastructure
- Resilient Cisco network
- Tintri high performance application-aware storage
- Secure customer portal for provisioning, orchestration and reporting
amatis VDC options
- Storage performance tiers
- Snapshot Backup (with options for encryption and mirroring for site resilience)
- Security – firewall port or dedicated firewall with further option to add high availability
- Site resilience
Check out the amatis VDC datasheet
For extra security you may want to look at our snapshot backup product
If you are considering Virtualisation/Virtualization at all why not call us to discuss today on 0118 321 9944.