amatis Networks is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We Collect from You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site at amatisnetworks.com (the Site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service or search for a product or service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, job title, company name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- To notify you about changes to our products and services;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If amatis Networks or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in the UK. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to help prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting us via email or in writing or editing your preference via the Preference Centre (linked from the bottom of all of our marketing emails
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Regulations. The first access request will be free of charge, subsequent access requests will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.